Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baby Shower <3

Yesterday I had my baby shower. My mom & My best friend hosted it. I had such a great time. I couldn't have asked for more.

We got so many amazing gifts, I can't believe how generous people were. We hardly have anything left to buy, just the monitors, crib mattress & baby carrier.

The nursery is almost done...but until then it's all in the dining room. =]

Enjoy a few pictures:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope you had a great weekend!

xo.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am so glad you enjoyed it! I had an awesome time planning it! I can't wait until Madie gets to use all of her gifts!

mommyof2 said...

Another baby shower gift...

A $250 gift card for cord blood banking at
http://www.cord-blood-banking-coupon.com

Best wishes!