Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Maternity Photos! <3

We had maternity pictures done on Saturday after my shower...I wanted to share a few.

They are a bit grainy, because they are just proofs and were copied off a website.

Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xo.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay! They look amazing already! I can't wait to see the finished product!!

Kristina said...

Girl, you have the most adorable smile! I must confess that I hope little Madie gets your smile :-) You're getting close, I hope you're feeling well!

~Kristina