Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy (Belated) Halloween!

Just wanted to share a few pictures from last night (halloween):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(I didn't really dress up...I was just sad that this was the first Halloween that I wouldn't have a costume. So, I pulled out a few pieces from last year's costume and put them on for this picture. Duke, however, got to wear his pumpkin hoodie again and he was less than happy with me. It's not my fault that he's put on weight and it no longer fits... =] )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(It took me about 10 tries to get this picture. Usually, he sees the camera and stops whatever he is doing so that you can get a picture of him. He LOVES the camera...but he was obviously punishing me for putting this on him.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(And here's just a normal picture...Madie is 28wks and 1dy in this picture! Less than 12 wks to go!)


Hope everyone had a good Halloween! Next up, Thanksgiving!! =]

xo.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Are you wearing all regular clothes? Those jeans dont look like maternity to me. Wow? I am impressed. I never even tried larger sizes, just went straight to maternity...