Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm a few days late...so what?! I'm pregnant...cut me some slack!

I hope everyone had a great new year! I know we did!

Here's my 37wk photo:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First, 37 wks means that Madie's lungs are fully developed! Yay, for Bean and her lungs! =] That means if I go into labor right now she has a high chance of having no serious birth problems!

Second, Had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday (New Years Eve) & MW (midwife) told us Madie is about 7 lbs right now...also my liver is over developing salts.
So, when we go on this Wednesday, the 7th, I will be 38wks & we will be talking "induction". Obviously, my liver can cause some problems with a normal labor, also it's causing me to have hives and constant head to toe itching...so they might relive me early. Also, She will be gaining about a lb. a week from here on out...so they don't want to have to do a c-section at 40wks because she is 10lbs.

I'll keep you all posted. Promise!

xo!

No comments: