Tuesday, January 13, 2009

There is a light at the end of the tunnel...

...I feel relief. haha.

We had our last Dr's visit today! Woohoo! I can't believe that the end is finally here. It's crazy, I feel like, in retrospect, it went SO fast. I never thought we'd (Madie & I) would get here. But we did! =]

We had a growth u/s today...and Bean is measuring in at a lovely, healthy, 9lbs 7oz. Whew, that's a whole lot of baby! Now the u/s can be off by about a lb, in either the plus or minus...so we could be anywhere between 8-10lbs. My weight gain however has lowered...I lost another two lbs this week...placing my weight gain at 22lbs. Which I think is pretty frikin awesome...and I'm proud of myself for not getting too out of control. haha. If you know me, you know I love me some food!

My liver blood test came back negative...so I don't have Cholestasis. But then what?! do I actually have...who knows? Also, my anemia levels look a little better...which is surprising but hey, I'll take what I can get.

So, the news you've been waiting for: Drum roll, please!

I will be induced on this Monday, January 19th @ 7am. That is, unless, she decides to grace us with her presence before then. We're are probably looking at a Tuesday baby once all is said and done...

xo.

2 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Hi Ashley!
I am from thenest....congrats on seeing the end of pregnancy!! So exciting...I still have seven more weeks to go! Sounds like you have a nice healthy baby girl!!

Jenn said...

Oh wow! I cant believe it? What is your exact due date? Why are you being induced? I am so excited that you will meet your little one in just a few short days!!!???!