Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Shopaholic and Baby...

I think we can all agree that I have been fairly low key when it comes to shopping for my little bean...
With that being said...I bought a few things for Bean's nursery last weekend. We went to this cute little cottage crafts store and found some great things for really cheap. And if your anything like me you just read that last sentence and went "Well, I don't blame her!" =]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The first one was just so cute and nursery-ish.

The last one however means alot to DH...Amazing Grace was his Grandmother Joanie's favorite song, and it was the song they played at her funeral about 10+ years ago.
We now live in his Grandmother's home and we like to think that's she is here watching over us and someday watching over Bean. When we saw this we just had to have it for the nursery.


In other news, I'm completely obsessed with Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. It's frikin to die for!! I try really hard to not eat a lot of it, but I eat it every night...

Bean seems to be happy in it's little residence, we played the flashlight game last night and got a few movements. =]

No comments: