Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's the weekend...

Well, It's sunday night...but Eric has tomorrow off too because it's Labor Day! Yay! =]

On friday, Eric spackled the nursery...now I'm just waiting, not so patiently for it to be sanded. I really wanted to have the bottom half painted by this weekend but that didn't happen. Now it will have to wait a few weeks.

We find out in 7 days whether we are having a boy or a girl! I can't wait! We have the bedding all picked out so as soon as we know, we can order it! It's the one thing I really wanted to get...since stores change their stock so much I wanted to be sure we got exactly what we wanted...

The crib and dresser should be ordered by next week...not that we will have a room to put it in. But, oh well.

xoxo. Ta-ta for now.

2 comments:

lreganb said...

yayyy i'm so excited to find out whether bean is a boy or a girl! :) you'll have to text me when you find out. i'm also getting excited to shop!!
my cousin had her baby last
week and she's adorrrable..

i hope you're doing well,
&& ill talk to you soon!

xox

tracy said...

Well, I'm just seeing this whole thing for the first time so, I'm not sure where to jump in. You've already had your Dr's appt and may or may not know what "bean" is. I'll keep the information I have to myself.

Just wanted to say I can't wait to start shopping for him/her, can't wait for the arrival of him/her and can't wait to babysit our new little Ashley or Eric Jr.

Love you both, Aunt Tracy