Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fun Birthday Facts

Someone sent me this website where you enter the baby's estimated due date and then they pull up a bunch of facts for you.

Thought I would share what it said:

Congratulations!Your Due Date Is Thursday, January 22, 2009
Your conception date was most likely Thursday, May 01, 2008
You are in Week 18 of your pregnancy and your baby is 16 weeks old. Why is this?
Your Third Trimester will begin ***10/23/2008*** 126 days down, 154 to go!


Fun Birthday Facts
Your baby's birthstone will be Garnet (Loyalty, Constancy)
Your baby's Astrological Sign will be Aquarius
Your baby's Flower is Carnation or Snowdrop (Black, Dk. Blue or Red)
Your baby will be born in the Chinese Year of The Ox
This time next year your baby will be 30 Weeks Old!
Your baby will start kindergarten in 2014, be old enough to drive a car in 2025, finish high school in 2027, and will graduate from college with the class of 2031, give or take a year. Can you imagine?
***I highlighted the day that I will start my third trimester because coincidentally that is the 10 year anniversary of the day Eric & I started dating!! How frikin weird is that??***

No comments: