Thursday, August 7, 2008

First Big Baby Purchase...

...and it wasn't even that big. =]

So, while looking for nursery furniture we found a great crib and dresser that we loved. However, there was no changing table to match it. After searching, I found one that resembled the crib and dresser but was through Target.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We were really excited till we noticed that the shipping costs for the changing table we're almost as much as it's $130.00 price tag. Ack! So, we decided that we'd just have to get something else.

Cut to today, I went to get a haircut in Glens Falls, and decided to stop by Target quickly. I'm walking through the baby section when the CLEARANCE sign catches my eye.

So, what is it do you ask? The frikin $130.00 changing table and guessssss what???

It's on SALE for $32.48.

I almost pee'd myself right there in the store!

So check out the picture above, Bean has a changing table! =]

xoxo.

No comments: