Monday, August 25, 2008

Ohhhh Sweet Autumn...


I just have to tell the world, or at least the people that stalk this blog that I simply adore Autumn and all that comes with it...

Let me list the reasons:

*Apple Picking
*Going to the pumpkin patch
*Carving pumpkins
*Cider Doughnuts
*Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks
*Fresh Cider
*Changing leaves
*Sam Adams Octoberfest beer...although we all know I have to pass on that one this year
*Thanksgiving
*Caramel Apple Cider from Starbucks
*Pumpkin pies, pumpkin bread, pumpkin anyyyyything
*Throwing on your favorite sweater
*A comfy pair of old clogs
*Football season
*Halloween...my favorite holiday

I'm sure there are a million more...but those are what I have right now. =)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am one of those crazy people whom stalk this blog..hah

lreganb said...

so I finally got around to setting up an account so I can leave you comments.

ps. you must visit the christmas tree shop because they have reallyyyy nice halloween/fall decorationsss that i know you would love.

=)