Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen...We have a Vagina.

Yessss, little Bean has lady parts. haha, At least that's what the ultrasound tech said! =]

We are so excited to be welcoming a sweet little girl into our family. Especially since I'm outnumbered by the males in my life. Between a husband and our two (male) dogs I'm about ready for some estrogen!

I know you all must be dyyyyying to know her name, so not to keep you in suspense any longer, we have chosen to name our first born: Madeline Renee. Madie for short. I'm sure you all love it. =]


Anyways, I'll be sure to post pictures from the ultrasound later...but I have to upload them first since they are all on cd!

xo.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Haha. I LOVE how this is titled. lol

lreganb said...

i agreee with lindsey about the title of this blog!!
also, i love the name (which you knew that already, but i thought i'd tell you again!!)

you and eric are going to be wonderful parents. i'm so excited & happy for you!!

xoxo.

Lindsey said...

So I think its time to update! It has been over a week!

Amanda said...

I just moved over to the second tri board on the bump and found your blog. Madalyn (aka Maddie) is also our top name for a girl! Hope you're doing well!