Thursday, September 4, 2008

It comes from the freezer...

Someone asked me the other day what my cravings have been...and I haven't had too many. Cold cereal, Coca-Cola Icees from Burger King, and Stewarts ice cream that they haven't even made in at least two years (it was vanilla ice cream with raspberry swirl & graham cracker crumbs).


But my iggest craving of all: 3 MUSKETEERS BARS. But only if they are frozen. If you know me at all, you know it's the only way I will eat chocolate. Mainly because I'm weird...but you already knew that didn't you? =]

So anyways, if you love me...or Bean...you'll buy some 3 Musketeers Bars, drop them off at the house, back away slowly and will ask NO questions.
xo.

1 comment:

lreganb said...

i will bring you some the next time i see you. those are my favorite candy bars too!!

=)