Friday, September 5, 2008

Because I Am Pregnant...

*I can cry at will or over anything and usually every single day (wait, this may not be much different from my previous life)

*I am paying much more attention to a political race than I have ever before

* I want to talk to my mom a lot more

* I see the value in and look forward to spending hours of research on a product for a little girl or boy I haven't even met

* I am extremely gassy

* I have never loved hearing or seeing a name so much

* I have begun to dig up old childhood songs from my memory bank and sing them aloud and at will

* I touch my stomach and smile

* I smile and nod at other pregnant women and revel in this kinship I have with these strangers

* I have a whole new wardrobe

* I plan out future conversations in my head that I will have with a little girl or boy about the big issues

* I feel like if it were possible, I think I love my husband just a little bit more

* I am strengthening my relationships with others

* I am finally becoming aware of all of my gifts and am gathering them up to share with him or her

* I almost, just almost don't mind that I 'could stand to lose a few' but have never felt a bigger reason to lose them (later of course)

* I treat myself to whatever I want to eat simply because of a cliché (yeah, I play the 'P' card) and have discovered wonder of Toaster Strudels

* I forget a lot

* I pee a lot

* I feel like…no, no, no…I know that God has His hands all over me and Bean

* I am still married to control, but am having an affair with flexibility…and plan to leave control for flexibility one day

* I want to be a better person




ps. i stole this from futurekbdub...just for reference. and then i tweaked it a bit. =]

xo.