Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 3 Month Birthday Madeline Renee!

I can't even begin to believe that three months ago today I was in the hospital giving birth to this little girl.

Ok, at this time they were starting the Pitocin. I was in pain, and I was slowly losing patience after 24 hours of contractions...off insanely painful contractions. But like they always say...I don't remember that pain and I'd get pregnant again in a heartbeat.

It's worth it all when I look at this little girl.

Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xo.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What a sweetheart.

Happy Birthday Maddie!

corin said...

love the coy look on her face in the second picture! also took a peek at your photography site. love the shoot of that little girl! you do awesom work :)

Lindsey said...

I think you need to update!