Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oooo, it's almost Spring!

So, it's been a few days since I last posted and I must apologize. Life just got, well, lifey. =]

Madeline is 6wks old today, crazy isn't it? Where does the time go? She is getting so big. Lately, she has been realizing that she can actu7ally make noises with her mouth, and she is even starting to smile (though I'm not sure she actually knows that she is doing it).

It's finally March...which means Spring is JUST around the corner (finger crossed), with that being said...it did snow here yesterday. But let's just overlook that. I can't wait for some warmer weather, I'm in need of some fresh air and some walks with Miss Madeline.

Anywho, I had my 6wk PP appointment today. Everything looks great, I'm healing well, yadda yadda. I can start my birth control whenever I want (which is just weird to me since I haven't had to prevent pregnancy in 1.5 years). My Dr made a comment that scared me today: "Well we'll see you in July for your PAP...or sooner if you get pregnant before then." Ummm, EEK. That's not funny, please don't wish that on me!

xo.

No comments: